Hello everyone, I am sharing my views on why the Canada PR immigration is self doable.
I read so many people hiring consultants or lawyers and paying a huge amount of money back in India and other countries to apply for Canada Immigration. Shockingly, some of the ‘self – labeled experts’ do not even have a thorough knowledge and despite that somehow they try to convince the crowd to go through this route.
Reasons why is the Express Entry process self doable –
- First of all, CIC does not require an expert or a consultant or a lawyer to apply for the Canada Immigration Process. It is very much possible to apply for the Immigration process by yourself. The Express Entry process is pretty straightforward.
- There are so many legit forums available online on Facebook like Ask Kubeir, etc who are willing to help so many people sincerely with questions and information.
- There are so many videos on Youtube that explain the basic process of Canada Immigration
- People afraid of not knowing what documents to submit – CIC tells you very clearly what documents are required.
- You are the best person to fill the application forms and making sure everything is submitted properly.
At the end of the day , it is your opinion and I completely respect it. I may just advise one thing before you pay for any services –
- Make sure you have at least done some homework and are aware of the general outline process of Canada immigration.
- Do not rely completely on the consultants just because you have paid them a chunk of money.
- Make sure you know about your NOC and the job demand for your NOC in a certain province.
- Make sure you know the process too so you can ask your experts questions as and where needed.
- Some people hire just for the peace of their mind – Well, what can I say, whatever works in your case.
Finally, it is up to YOU as a decision maker. But if you plan to do it by yourself, stop doubting yourself, read about the process, start asking for help if you have any questions post on the Facebook forums, ask for help from people around you and believe in yourself.
Feel free to comment or ask questions.