Another variation of Dosa, ie healthy, vegan, gluten-free, yummy and nutritious.
Ingredients needed –
- A big Smile
- 2 cups green moong beans and white rice soaked overnight (For 2 cups of moong dal add 1/4 cup of rice so very minimal.
- 1/2 inch Ginger ch, green chilies, salt as required, 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
Follow the below steps –
- Soak the moong beans and rice overnight in enough water
- Add ginger, green chilies, coriander, salt, chaat masala and grind them all in a grinder jar. Consistency should be like dosa batter.
- On a flat pan or griddle, spread little ghee or oil, pour the dosa batter with a spatula.
- Flip and cook both sides until it is crisp. (You can also add onions, tomatoes and make it like pesarattu uttapam)